Sunday, March 1, 2009

Gran's house for sale

http://ctrealestateforsale.idxre.com/idx/detail.cfm?cid=4003&bid=17&pid=M9113501

I am going to miss this place so, so, soo much (I do already, since I haven't even been there in months). It makes me cry just to see the pictures of the rooms so empty and dark and lonely in that listing.

As of recently we think we've found a buyer (crossing fingers what with the market the way it is), actually a young doctor and his wife and their young children almost exactly like my grandparents and my mom and her sisters when they bought the house years and years ago.. so that's kinda neat, but we'll see. Anyway so, it won't be on that listing for much longer, so check out the link and see the house before it's gone from our family forever. ):

xo

No comments: