Thursday, May 27, 2010

Baaad baby fever

Me: Not feeling like doing any office work at all today...I just wanna be a MOM.
May 25, 2:10 pm

Tiffany T: are you and rod trying to get pregnant?
May 25, 2:22pm

Erica H: It is the most amazing role you could have! You'll be a great mom Anne!! :)
May 25, 2:31 pm

Mark F: Is there some news camouflaged in that comment that Auntie Nancy and I should know??? 8-)
May 25, 3:32 pm

Heidi R: When the time is right you will be.
May 25, 3:41 pm

Elizabeth H V: Yay!!! :). I can't wait!! (though I hope you are getting all the sleep you can now!)
May 26, 4:58 pm

Robin P: is there some important information that you have kept from us?
May 25, 7:10 pm

Me: haha no no, i really should have been more clear... i am WANTING to be a mom but it's not close to happening yet :( another year or so if all goes as "planned"
May 25, 10:12 pm

Mark F: Auntie Nancy and I will add this to our prayers for you guys!
May 26, 9:38 am

Robin P: that would be awesome you let me know. I am excited for you
May 26, 4:52 pm

Tiffany T: Well that's cool!!! Why are you in such a hurry?
May 26, 5:35 pm

Me: I'm not in a HURRY really, or we'd be trying already. Just feeling the maternalness/baby fever extra today.
May 26, 7:05 pm

No comments: