Monday, July 30, 2007

Big Day Tomorrow

So, tomorrow I have the day off again, which I'm not too happy about. I've been having a lot of days off recently... I think the pharmacy may have overstaffed itself when it hired me along with a few other girls because they have limited hours for everyone to work now.

On a good note, tomorrow is Roddy's polygraph test at the Norfolk PD, and his last official day of work with the US Navy before his terminal leave starts!

I'm so proud of him, and so excited for him to start this great, big, new part of his life--his new career that he's so thrilled about. (:

He's a true inspiration to me, that's for sure. His dedication to this dream and his will to start taking Criminal Justice classes AND be in the Reserves all at the same time, really makes me proud to be his girlfriend.

Can't wait to celebrate with him. And now, for my bum-of-a-self to sit down on the couch and watch some of my recorded shows on the DVR and maybe think about what I want to do with MY life...

No comments: