Saturday, July 7, 2007

Move-In Day

Well, we started moving in EARLY this morning. The place is great, I just feel like we have so much CRAP that needs to get put away and not enough places to put them. But I'm sure I'm over-reacting.

I just met Kelli, the girl who lives above us, she's really nice and has a Weimeraner puppy...the kind of dog Rod loves, and basically made friends with her and I'm watching her dog for her tomorrow while she goes to some wedding or funeral or something, I forgot which. Bear loves Bailey (her dog), he tried getting her pregnant several times.

Now Roddy and Ryan are watching "Shooter" in our bedroom and I'm still putting stuff away. I almost feel like I'm doing all the work. Hmmm. Just kidding, of course. (: I didn't have to help carry any of the super-heavy stuff today, so I guess I shouldn't complain.

We're going to get couches and maybe/hopefully dining room table chairs tomorrow to complete the place, minus a couple other things like a new bed that Rod wants which will come later, probably.

In a couple days y'all will be able to come over and see our finished new home! (: (:

GET EXCITED!!!

No comments: