Thursday, September 13, 2007

Steph's Shower

TONIGHT IS STEPHANIE'S BRIDAL SHOWER!!!

I'm so excited. Even though I didn't know her when she picked out her bridesmaids, so I don't get to be part of the wedding party exactly, she's still one of my best friends and I'm SO happy to be able to share this day with her and Jay.

Tonight should be fun, I'll finally be able to meet some of her other friends and give her a little gift, and then Saturday is the Big Day! For those of you who don't know, Steph and Jay are getting married on the Virginia Jewel, a gorgeous boat that goes out on little tours in the alcoves of the Chesapeake Bay.

I went and bought some things to wear yesterday, and so did Roddy, even though he wasn't planning on it, he found another shirt he'd rather wear and I found some jewelry that matches his shirt...weird, right?

I've only been to less than a handful of weddings in my life, and they've all been for people I'm related to. I'm so excited and happy for the two of them and the chapter in their life they're about to embark on together.

CONGRATULATIONS STEPHANIE AND JAY!

P.S. Is it weird that I'm also excited to have a reason to get my eyebrows waxed tonight for the first time in about two months? Needless to say, they're pretty bad right now.

No comments: