Sunday, September 23, 2007

A special thanks...

I just want to say thank you to a really good friend of mine, Heidi... who, for a while now, I've realized is one of the best friends I could ask for. She's always there for me when I need her, and has shown me that I can count on her and trust her no matter what.

For those of you who don't know, I've been experiencing that awful anxiety I used to have badly in 2005, and it's been terrible... almost made me lose my job (by not being able to go) but I'm overcoming it and working through it, and with the help of people like Heiderson, I am comfortable in knowing I have people who care who will be there if I need them in the worst of times.

Thanks so much! I love you and hope you know I am always here for you, and any of you. (:

No comments: