Thursday, August 16, 2007

Home

We're back in Virginia Beach... I'm really tired right now, so this won't be long. Daniel's here visiting us for the week, we fly him back to CT on Friday afternoon. I "lucked out" (if you can call it that, things have been kind of screwed up) not having to work this week, so I've gotten to spend time with the boys. Today we went to Ocean Breeze water park, they're having Military Appreciation week so we got in cheap. It was a lot of fun. Tonight we went to Cinema Cafe to eat some dinner and watch "Knocked Up." Any of you who haven't seen it yet and enjoy ridiculous comedy--we recommend this one.

It's 1:50 AM and I'm exhausted... I don't know why I'm up on my computer. I got thirsty, went into the kitchen to get some water, and got tempted by my computer to check my e-mail and my MySpace and all that.

Goodnight.

No comments: