Friday, August 3, 2007

Leaving In The AM

Tomorrow we take the loooong eight-hour drive up to Connecticut! It is well worth it, though, to see all our family and friends. Friday night we're going to squeeze some people in, Saturday we have the celebratory dinner with our parents and then Ken's new place for a party at night... then Sunday is meeting up with the C's (Rod's family)! I want to visit my grandparents one of the three days, too. It is going to be wild and hectic and busy, but that's OK. Then Monday we leave for Maine with Daniel for the whole week, I am ECSTATIC about this... This time Daniel and I won't do crossword puzzles the whole time, and we will stick to our word on trying to find a place to go crabbing. Rod and I also want to spend a little bit of alone time together, not to mention check out Pop's NEW BOAT, and spend lots of quality time with him and Grams. Ooooh, and ping pong and mountain climbing and movies in the side house and Pop's favorite ice cream place... Ohh it's all so exciting, I can't wait. Mark is watching over our place for us. We're bringing the pups, of course... couldn't leave them here for over a week, plus Koko misses her boyfriend Sarge (Daniel's dog), and my parents miss their "granddoggers" as they call them... they love Bear especially, since he lived with them for a little while. Now I'm just rambling, haven't even put anything into paragraphs, and Rod's waiting for me to put aloe on his back before we get in bed. We went to the Outer Banks yesterday to visit Trina and her family who we haven't seen in a YEAR! We were only there maybe five or six hours because we needed to get home to the pups, but it was great. I'll add some pictures soon. Right now it's already 12:30AM and we have to get up in FIVE HOURS! I don't know if I'll be able to sleep... Night y'all.

No comments: