Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New Stuff

I got a new job a few days ago. I'm a nanny again, now for a 3-month old boy named Aidan. He's such a sweet and HAPPY baby.

I've thought a lot more about getting into Child Psychology, Social Work or Child Care. Talking with Grams about her life and her running a nursery really inspired me to do something I want regardless of any doubts or difficulties. In high school I was always told that I should get into social work with children, which could be difficult and rewarding at the same time. And I've always enjoyed being a nanny and working with children.

A year and a half ago, Ashley and I wanted to start a daycare because we both loved taking care of children, but I'd just moved to the area, we were just getting to know each other, and then she got pregnant with a child of her own! =) It wouldn't have been a good idea, it would've taken a lot of money and planning, and I don't even plan on being here permanently.

More later... I got distracted and now it's hours later and I need to go to sleep, I have to be up in 6 1/2 hours. Night!

No comments: