Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Disappointment

Rod wasn't able to make it up for the weekend. There was a horrible storm there on Friday afternoon and his flight was canceled. I feel bad, but I was so upset that I had him running all over the airport trying to get another flight. He was going to fly out the next morning, but we decided just to wait until Thanksgiving weekend. That gives me more time, we were going to come back here for Thanksgiving anyway, and I really don't think I was ready to go back with him yet regardless. But I was more bummed than anything that I wouldn't be able to see him. I miss him so badly, and I hate that he's missing me and going through all of this while also starting a new career. I love and appreciate him even more for making it through this with me, though.

No comments: