Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SNOW! And more SNOW!

So back in November I posted about how I'm glad we don't live in California.

I think I spoke too soon. You would not believe how much snow we have gotten so far this winter! I think I've been to work one day in the last few weeks. We've had four feet of snow and today, we had several inches of ICE from rain and sleet. It's been terrible. I think it is just now starting to subside... knock on wood...

Anyway, I thought that was funny because the other day I jokingly mentioned we should just move to California. Oops!

I love the snow, I always have... it's just a pain to shovel, plow, slip, drive on ice, and worry about icicles falling from the roof onto your head when you walk out the front door... eek!

Our driveway:


Driving into work:

No comments: