Friday, January 11, 2008

Our 2 Year Anniversary (and Isabella)

First of all, today is Rod's and my two year anniversary. (: Feels like ten years, but in a good way. It's been the best two years of my life, no lie. And I've had a pretty good life. ♥

Secondly, Isabella may be coming to stay with us for a little. She's a friend of mine, from Austria. When I was little, I had this thing about pen pals and finding as many interesting people from as many interesting places to write back and forth to.

Isabella and I are a day apart in age, and we're a lot alike, except from completely different cultures. She came to visit my family and me in 2005, and this year she got an internship in Miami. She recently got there and HATES it. She asked my parents if she could stay with them and look for another job and if she couldn't, she'd go back to Austria after a week or so. My parents called me and I suggested she stay here because there are MANY more options here than there are up in Connecticut, and also I don't work until Wednesday and I'm closer to her right now than CT is.

We'll see what happens. I feel really bad for that poor girl, she's probably miserable and homesick. ):

Anyway, I'm going to go do the dishes and then have a romantic anniversary night before Rod goes to sleep. Talk to y'all later. xo

No comments: