Friday, January 25, 2008

Weight is lifted

I feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. It's three fifteen in the morning and I am STILL awake and feeling completely awake. I've worked out a budget for Roddy and myself that is going to work perfectly, and I wrote a long e-mail to my parents admitting to them that I had got two credit cards while Roddy was out to sea and I totally learned my lesson and don't intent to hide ANYTHING from them from this day forward.

I feel like I'm growing up even more lately. I am more organized, more energized, more creative, more ambitious, and it feels great! Obviously.

It doesn't feel great is that I still have to pay off these two credit cards, but I definitely deserve this penalty, that's for sure. I know a lot of people make the whole credit card mistake, but still, that doesn't mean it doesn't royally blow big time.

I want NO secrets from here on out, even if it means my parents have to help me and take $2,000 off of my wedding day, haha. I am figuring all this out on my own and I am not even scared about it. I feel like an idiot for what I did, but I definitely learned my lesson.

I also got ahead in my school work while I was sitting up procrastinating on writing the e-mail. I'm two weeks ahead, I think. Now I can sit back and focus on the wedding some more! Hooray!

Guess I better try to get some sleep so I can go to Tidewater tomorrow morning before work, choose my major, become an in-state student (which apparently saves $2,000 right there) and ask them why they haven't yet refunded the money for the class I dropped before the deadline.

Night.

No comments: